Planned Features

Coordinator
Jun 28, 2007 at 3:33 AM
I haven't had much time to work on PKM lately, but have done plenty of thinking about it.

First of I am planning on doing an import/export wizard, the beginnings of this exist in the last release (I forgot I was working on it when I uploaded it :) )

The next update is significantly more complicated but would be very useful as a business application. A PKM server that could be used to store keys on a server so they could be retrieved from any machine on the network with PKM (and possibly a web interface). This would also allow keys be allocated from administrators to end users electronically.

Any thoughts?
Coordinator
Jul 14, 2007 at 8:09 PM

BestSnowman wrote:
I haven't had much time to work on PKM lately, but have done plenty of thinking about it.

First of I am planning on doing an import/export wizard, the beginnings of this exist in the last release (I forgot I was working on it when I uploaded it :) )

The next update is significantly more complicated but would be very useful as a business application. A PKM server that could be used to store keys on a server so they could be retrieved from any machine on the network with PKM (and possibly a web interface). This would also allow keys be allocated from administrators to end users electronically.

Any thoughts?

I've decided using a WCF based server is 100% overkill, I have decided to just use a remote SQL connection and an administration app (WPF or ASP.NET, undecided so far)